Lots of news as the inactives are passed out:
- Cross Chris Kuper off the list of possibilities on the offensive line today; he is once again inactive. Meanwhile, tackle Adam Meadows — signed in the preseason to bolster depth at the position — is among the 45 active players for the first time this season. Erik Pears, last week’s left-tackle fill-in, is also active.
- No Bob Sanders for Indy; he’s out. Former Michigan standout Marlin Jackson will shift over from cornerback to take his place. Dylan Gandy will also replace Ryan Lilja at left guard for the Colts.
- Defensive tackle Gerard Warren will not play, one week after spraining his right big toe at Cleveland. He practiced Friday, but ultimately the Broncos opted to hold him out. Demetrin Veal played in his place last week and also handled those duties in the preseason when Warren dislocated his left big toe.
- Kickoff returner Quincy Morgan is inactive after handling those duties for the past four games. Meanwhile, rookie Brian Clark — promoted from the practice squad six days ago — is among the active players. Clark was the Broncos’ leading kickoff returner in the preseason.
- Denver’s other inactive players include wide receiver Todd Devoe, safety Hamza Abdullah, linebacker Nate Webster and tight end Nate Jackson.
- The Broncos are back to their usual home uniforms — blue jerseys with white pants, last seen during the 9-6 win over Kansas City on Sept. 17.