Some news worth noting as the Broncos and Cardinals warm up:
- Darrent Williams will be sidelined as one of the Broncos’ eight inactive players. Domonique Foxworth will switch over to right cornerback, while Curome Cox moves back to strong safety.
- Brian Clark is inactive, while Quincy Morgan is back in the lineup for the first time in two months to handle kickoff returns.
- Denver’s other inactives: Running backs Damien Nash and Cedric Cobbs, linebacker Nate Webster, offensive tackle Adam Meadows and defensive linemen Kenny Peterson and Antwon Burton.
- Running back Marcel Shipp is out for Arizona.
- I’m not going to go as far as to say that Broncos fans outnumber Cardinals fans, but the orange and blue is well-represented in the grandstands here, with many fans convening in the north end zone to watch the team get ready from an up-close perspective. There’s more orange here than there will be in three weeks when this building is overrun by Ohio State fans for the national-championship game against Florida. (But the other orange-and-blue Broncos fans from Boise will probably have the joint bathing in their colors when they’re here for the Fiesta Bowl.
- And as you can see in the juxtaposed picture, the roof is open.)
Tags: Arizona Cardinals